Private North Facing Garden Villa
343/61 Noosa Springs Drive Noosa Springs
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Perfect Downsizer or Lock & Leave
Situated in “The Woods” precinct of the world-renowned Noosa Springs golf course estate with a coveted north facing entertaining area and a beautiful garden outlook.
Light bright and airy open floor plan with large modern floor tiles throughout the lower level. The kitchen, dining and living areas overlook the lovely private garden back drop and rear courtyard with ample under cover entertaining area.
Consisting of 3 good size bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe with its own private balcony overlooking the rear garden and tree tops.
Double lock garage with buggy space and off-street parking for guests, you’ll enjoy living in this quiet part of “The Woods” in a sought after location.
This property would suit a professional couple and retirees alike. It’s a prefect location for use as a lock and leave or permanent living. With 24 hr gated security your investment is always secure.
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen areas
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes
• Master with ensuite walk-in robe and private balcony
• 2 Bathrooms plus powder room
• Double lock up garage with buggy space with ample storage
• Gas cook top and granite bench tops
• Quality stainless steel appliances
• Lovely front courtyard with travertine tiles
• Great undercover entertaining area in a lovely garden setting
• Garden lights and irrigation
• Quiet culdesac of only 5 homes with ample guest parking
• 24 hr gated security for peace of mind
• 2 x resort style pools with BBQ facilities
• 10 min walk to the club house and restaurant
• Clubhouse consists of gym, restaurant, pro shop, day spa, pool and tennis courts.
• Walking & cycle tracks around the estate and down to the shores of lake Weyba.
Body Corporate Fees - approx $2227 a qtr
Council Rates - approx $412 a qtr
Agent - Jon Blonk
Mobile – 0412 806 252
(07) 5447 4499
(07) 5447 4499