STYLE, FINESSE AND PRIVACY WITH NATURAL BACKDROP
13 Banksia Avenue Noosa Heads
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
If you are looking for a spacious home in the heart of Noosa, only minutes walk to the Noosa Junction hub yet set on a large quiet 1034m2 block, you need to view this outstanding quality residence. It’s not until you open the impressive front door that you begin to truly appreciate the timeless quality and exceptional features of 13 Banksia Avenue, Noosa Heads.
As you traverse the main entranceway with the study on one side, library/reading room on the other, past the contemporary staircase you arrive at the heartbeat of the house. This vast open-plan floorplan takes in the kitchen/dining/sitting area and the adjoining main lounge area. All extend out onto the solar heated in-ground pool and surround decking with a native koala reserve as your backdrop. No rear neighbours here!
Presented here is a superb entertainer’s kitchen featuring a new gas stovetop, new 900m oven, Miele dishwasher, walk-in butler’s pantry and generous Caesarstone island bench. A strategically positioned panoramic window enables you to gaze upon the greenery of the landscaped garden as you rattle the pans providing sustenance for your loved ones.
Ascend the floating staircase and the expanse of the master suite awaits you. Comprising a stunning ensuite and large walk-in robe the jewel in the crown is the large balcony - your own private sanctuary to commune with nature. This level features bamboo floors throughout and a further three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes. These rooms are serviced by a shared bathroom and separate toilet. Comfort is assured with high ceilings and ducted air conditioning on both levels, as well as ceiling fans throughout.
Behind the electric gate and high rendered front fence you will discover impeccably landscaped gardens and lawn. A substantial 23,000 water tank maintains the verdant nature of your arboreal endeavours. 10kw of solar panels provide welcome relief from the burden of excessive electricity bills with LED lighting throughout further assisting to keep energy usage lower.
13 Banksia Avenue has close proximity to Noosa Junction with a tranquil bush outlook, a short distance from Hastings St, Noosaville and Sunshine Beach. Best of all it is a home that satisfies the needs of a growing family, having plenty of space to accommodate both young and older children without the feeling of being on top of one another.
For those who have looked at numerous properties that have small bedrooms, no pool, not enough living space or insufficient garaging (13 Banksia has three garages) this home has all of these shortcomings covered and is in a sought-after location.
• Landscaped gardens and lawn, feature garden beds and irrigation system
• Rainwater tank 23,000 litres and town supply water
• In-ground heated pool with spa jets
• Decking surrounding pool & glass pool fence
• New pool filter and chlorinator
• Fully fenced and perimeter paving
• Solar panels 10kw & solar hot-water
• External garden lighting
• Extra space for trailer/boat in garage with rear sliding door
• Ceramic floor tiling downstairs and bamboo flooring upstairs
• Gas cooktop, 900mm oven, Miele dishwasher
• Caesarstone benchtops & island bench
• Large butler’s pantry with ample storage and panoramic window
• Multiple living areas, separate study and reading room with built in bookcase
• Downstairs powder room
• Ducted Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Sliding doors and insect screens
• Window treatments include luxury sheer curtains
• Generous Master suite with large balcony overlooking nature reserve
• Spacious walk in-robe off the master bedroom
• Master ensuite with double sink , separate toilet and shower
• Bed two, three, four all with built in robes – bed two with balcony
• Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- 1034 sqm (approx)
07 5447 4499
07 5447 4499